Living more consciously
Longevity and the lifespan of our clothes has always been an integral part of our thinking. We have begun to push this a little further by looking at a garment’s life beyond its first wearer and have created TOAST Circle, a clothes swapping initiative, which allows us to foster a more conscious, thoughtful and circular lifestyle.
You can find TOAST Circle in our Bath, Edinburgh, London Mayfair and London Notting Hill Shops year-round. During May and June we are also hosting clothes swapping weekends in all of our other shops to connect local communities and cultivate longevity. You can bring back worn TOAST garments, share the stories of your garments, and exchange them for others to cherish and take home.
TOAST Brighton, Fri 28 - Sun 30 May
TOAST Cambridge, Fri 7 - Sun 9 May
TOAST Cheltenham, Fri 14 - Sun 16 May
TOAST Harrogate, Fri 11 - Sun 13 June
TOAST Llandeilo, Fri 28 - Sun 30 May
TOAST London Chelsea, Fri 18 - Sun 20 June
TOAST London Hampstead, Fri 7 - Sun 9 May
TOAST London Islington, Fri 4 - Sun 6 June
TOAST London Marylebone, Fri 11 - Sun 13 June
TOAST London Shoreditch, Fri 14 - Sun 16 May
TOAST Oxford, Fri 18 - Sun 20 June
TOAST Richmond, Fri 21 - Sun 23 May
TOAST Shepton Mallett, Kilver Court, Fri 21 - Sun 23 May
TOAST York, Fri 4 - Sun 6 June
How Will It Work?
- Bring your pre-worn TOAST garments (up to 5 per visit) into a TOAST Shop.
- Complete a story label detailing how and where you wore your garment.
- Receive a token in exchange for each of your garments. The token will reflect the original value of your TOAST garment, as decided by the store team. There will be two tiers: either under £200 or over £200.
- Explore the curated rails of pre-worn TOAST garments and trade your token to find new garments of the same tier.
What Can You Swap?
- You can swap up to 5 pre-worn garments that are still in good condition (free from rips, holes and stains).
- We will not be able to accept any clothes that are damaged.
- Garments should be clean and ironed.