Living more consciously
Longevity and the lifespan of our clothes has always been an integral part of our thinking. We have begun to push this a little further by looking at a garment’s life beyond its first wearer and have created TOAST Circle, a clothes swapping initiative, which allows us to foster a more conscious, thoughtful and circular lifestyle.
You can find TOAST Circle in our Bath, Edinburgh, London Mayfair , London Notting Hill and Oxford shops year-round.
How Will It Work?
- Bring your pre-worn TOAST garments (up to 5 per visit) into a TOAST Shop.
- Complete a story label detailing how and where you wore your garment.
- Receive a token in exchange for each of your garments. The token will reflect the original value of your TOAST garment, as decided by the store team. There will be two tiers: either under £200 or over £200.
- Explore the curated rails of pre-worn TOAST garments and trade your token to find new garments of the same tier.
What Can You Swap?
- You can swap up to 5 pre-worn garments that are still in good condition (free from rips, holes and stains).
- We will not be able to accept any clothes that are damaged.
- Garments should be clean and ironed.