Delivery & Returns
- Delivery times vary depending on destination.
- Deliveries made by DHL will require a signature on delivery. If you are unavailable, please nominate a secure delivery address where someone is available to sign.
- TOAST cannot accept any liability for any delivery instructions which you give to the delivery company. If, for example, you ask the delivery company to leave your order in a different location to the one given at the time of your order (e.g. in a shed or garage, or with a neighbour), we cannot accept responsibility if you fail to receive the order.
- For your safety and security we do not currently deliver to collection points such as: PO Boxes, Amazon lockers, Collect Plus, and Parcel Motel. If you nominate a collection point as your delivery address, we cannot accept responsibility if you fail to receive the order.
If you don't find your country or have questions relating to our delivery policy, please email customer services or call us on +44 (0)333 400 5200 and we will do our best to sort things out for you. All international deliveries are sent via DHL Worldwide.
DUTY & CUSTOMS
- Deliveries to addresses OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN UNION: All applicable import duties, clearance fees, brokerage fees, local sales taxes or other additional charges are the responsibility of the customer and will need to be paid by the customer on receipt of the shipment. If tax and duties apply, you will need to pay these to release your order. In addition, local customs practises may require you to provide additional information to clear your order. These rules vary by country. Your local government determines duty and customs charges. Please contact your local customs office for more information.