Terms & Conditions
- To enter the prize draw, complete an entry form online at TOA.ST.
- No purchase necessary for entry.
- Only one entry per user per weekly prize.
- Illegible, incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
- Should an entrant’s contact details change during the Competition, it is the entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to Promoter.
- By entering, participants acknowledge that this is a game of chance, which does not involve exercising any skill or judgment.
- Open to anyone aged 18 years or over.
- Employees and their immediate families of Toast (Mail Order) Limited (herein “the Promoter”) or anyone professionally connected with the promotion may not participate.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency and/or proof of entry validity in order to claim the Prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the Prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Competition which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Competition and/or Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if the Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
- Prize draw entries open on 7th November, and close on 12th December 2019 (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after this date will not be considered.
- Week 1 entries open at 19:00 GMT on 7 November and close at 14:00PM GMT on 14 November.
- Week 2 entries open at 15:00PM GMT on 14 November and close at 14:00PM GMT on 21 November.
- Week 3 entries open at 15:00PM GMT on 21 November and close at 14:00PM GMT on 28 November.
- Week 4 entries open at 15:00PM GMT on 28 November and close at 14:00PM GMT on 5 December.
- Week 5 entries open at 15:00PM GMT on 5 December and close at 14:00PM GMT on 12 December.
The prize is a prize bundle of TOAST full price (non sale) product from the current AW19 collection.
- Week 1 Starry nights parcel: C1MDL, Silk Velvet Jumpsuit, Olive – FFMBB, Chie Mihara Velvet Block Heeled Sandals, Verde – CAMDL, Chenille Stripe Sweater, Ochre Multi - FPKAL-FPMAF, Metallic Stripe Socks, Citrus Gold – 6XMAP, Star Rosette Garland, Gold
- Week 2 Festive Gatherings parcel: 6XMAT, Christmas Crackers, Multi – 6XBTC, English Beeswax Large Stubby Candles, Natural – 6BKBR, Washed Linen Napkin, Rust - F2MCD, Colour Block Scarf, Multi – 6XMAY, Hand Painted Bauble, Black/Coral/Chalk – 6XMAV, Hand Painted Bauble, Coral/Chalk – 6XMAW, Hand Painted Bauble, Black/Chalk – 6XMBA, Christmas Hamper (The Christmas hamper is only available to entrants in the UK - If a winner is drawn outside of the UK, we will offer the equivalent value to spend at TOAST).
- Week 3 Christmas Morning parcel: CHMAK, Floral Flannel PJ, Navy – CDMAL, Velvet Dressing Gown, Gold – F5KTA, Sheepskin Slippers, Natural – 66MAA Knitted Hot Water Bottle, Mustard – 6QMAA, Mohair Blanket, Rosewood – 6BNAI, Squat Mug, Natural/White wash.
- Week 4 Time to Breathe parcel: 63MAI, Bisera Wool Blanket, Ecru/Orange – 6YDTA Scented Candle, Giant Fir & Mountain Juniper – 6XMAM, Wellness Hamper – 64TTB, Double Duvet Cover, Ecru/Graphite – 64TTK, Double Sheet, Ecru/Graphite – 64TTH, Oxford Pillow Case – Ecru/Graphite – F5MAA, Boston Slippers, Brick – CAMEE, Cashmere Funnel Neck, Red Marl.
- Week 5 New Year Escape parcel: FHMCC, Rib Wool Beret, Picalilli – C0MDH, Mohair Check Pea Coat, Ochre/Black – FFFJAK, Hightop Spring Courts, Black – CAMDB, Easy Wool Sweater, Natural – 6XBTD, Stubby Candles, Natural – 6BKBL, Pip Hartle Candle Holder, White/Black triangle – 6XMAW – Hand Painted Bauble, Black/Chalk. Prize also includes a week stay at The Dunvegan on the Isle of Skye to be taken in 2020 subject to availability and outside of peak season (between January and March or September and December). The stay includes breakfast. The stay excludes travel.
The prize(s) may be substituted for another prize of equal value if out of stock.
- The winner shall be selected randomly from all valid entries by the Promoter.
- The prize will be delivered to a nominated address.
- The winner will be notified via email within 7 days of the Closing Date. The winner must acknowledge the above notification within 7 days of the notification or the prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner drawn.
- There is no cash or other alternatives available.
- The Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers, discounts or prizes.
- The Promoter's decisions regarding all promotional matters shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the Prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the Prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the Prize.
- Once the Prize, whole or in part, has left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter takes no responsibility for any part of the Prize that is damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
- The Prize shall be awarded to the person named in the entry.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the Competition result and/or Prize.
By accepting the Prize, the winner agrees to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the Prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed, filmed and/or chaperoned throughout the duration of the Prize.
- No responsibility will be accepted for any entries that cannot be made or are not received or included in the draw for any reason whatsoever.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any Prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- The rules set out in these Terms and Conditions are subject to change over the course of the Competition.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this Competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition.
- All entries and the intellectual property in them become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter may use any content (in whole or in part) from the entries including reproducing (in any media and with or without accreditation as to the author) the response in promotion, marketing or other materials. The Promoter may authorise others to use any of the rights which it has as owner of the intellectual property in the entries.
- Toast (Mail Order) Limited, Unit 306 Screenworks, 22 Highbury Grove, London, N5 2EF.
- Please do not send entries to this address.