Our Response to COVID-19 | Latest Information
In this changing landscape, we have continued to adapt as nimbly as we can. Please feel reassured that we are making the health and wellbeing of our team our priority, whilst striving to serve our customers’ needs.
Each parcel is being handled with care by a limited warehouse team, following all UK government advice. Both Royal Mail and DHL are operating a contactless delivery service. If your parcel doesn’t fit through your letterbox, the delivery driver will place the item at your door and stand at a safe distance while you collect it. Customer signatures on delivery will not be required.
We are currently operating our standard returns policy.
We will continue to take the below precautions to ensure everyone’s safety:
- Our shops will follow a rigorous and regular cleaning regime throughout the day.
- Customers will be required to wear a face covering whilst in our Edinburgh and Llandeilo shops.
- We will have some face coverings available in all other shops for customers to wear if they choose to do so.
- We will continue asking our teams and our customers to keep a safe distance apart.
- Hand sanitiser will be available for our teams and customers to use.
- Fitting rooms will close temporarily after each use to be cleaned.
- We will only be able to accept payment by card for the foreseeable future.
We are also still available for support via Zoom. You can book a Zoom appointment with us for advice, styling or just for a chat. Use our Shop Locator to find the email address for your local TOAST Shop.
Validity periods now vary depending on when you purchased your Gift Card:
- Gift cards purchased on or before 20 March 2019 were valid for 12 months and have now expired.
- Gift cards purchased between 21 March 2019 and 13 July 2020 were extended to be valid for 18 months from the date of issue.
- Gift cards purchased on or after 14 July 2020 are valid for 24 months from the date of issue.
Please contact our Customer Service team for balance enquiries and any other questions.
Events & Editorial
Each season we bring together like-minded, creative individuals through a series of events, talks and workshops both online and in our shops. To take part, and find out more about our latest offerings, please see our events page.
Articles on philosophy, gardening, culture, cooking and living thoughtfully are published regularly on our Magazine and our Time to Make series on Instagram offers techniques and tips on making, straight from our community.
Our thoughts are with all those who have been, and continue to be, affected during these troubling times. We look forward to coming together again.
Thank you from all the TOAST team for your continued support.