Our Response to COVID-19 | Latest Information
In this changing landscape, we at TOAST have, like so many of you, been adapting as swiftly and nimbly as we can. Please feel reassured that we are making the health and wellbeing of our team our priority whilst continuing to serve our customers’ needs.
All TOAST Shops have now reopened. Please refer to our Shop Locator for further details.
Our online orders may take a little longer to arrive than usual. UK deliveries should be with you within 10 working days and international deliveries may take an extra 5 working days on top of our standard timings.
Each parcel is being handled with the utmost care by a warehouse team of fewer than twelve and we are following the official UK government advice, including each team member working a minimum of 2 metres from one another, wearing protective gloves and practising all recommended measures of sanitisation.
We are also working very closely with our delivery partners to ensure that the parcels are delivered as safely as possible to your doorstep, with no contact. If your parcel doesn’t fit through your letterbox, the delivery driver will place the item at your door and stand at a safe distance while you collect it. Customer signatures on delivery will not be required.
Please read our returns policy.
You may return your items to our warehouse via Royal Mail in the UK or via DHL for international. Alternatively, you may return your items to a TOAST Shop. Please visit our Shop Locator for the latest opening information, before starting your journey.
The wellbeing of our teams and community remains our highest priority.
We are taking the below precautions to ensure everyone’s safety:
- Our shops follow a rigorous and regular cleaning regime throughout the day.
- It is now a legal requirement for customers to wear a face covering whilst in shops. We will have some face coverings available for customers to wear when in store, if required.
- In order to support social distancing, we will restrict the amount of people we let in the shop (our teams will be on hand to advise).
- We will be asking our teams and our customers to keep a distance of 2 metres apart.
- Hand sanitiser will be available for our teams and customers to use.
- There will be reduced access to fitting rooms, in order to limit contact. Fitting rooms will also be closed temporarily after each use to be cleaned.
- We will only be able to accept payment by card for the foreseeable future.
- We will be asking customers to kindly fold and pack their own purchases.
We are also still available for support via Zoom. You can book a Zoom appointment with us for advice, styling or just for a chat. Use our Shop Locator to find the email address for your local TOAST Shop.
Any gift cards purchased between 21 March 2019 and 13 July 2020 are now valid for 18 months from the date of issue. Gift cards purchased on or after 14 July 2020 will be valid for 12 months from the date of issue. Please contact our Customer Service team for balance enquiries and any other questions.
Events & Editorial
TOAST will continue to bring together our community through a variety of virtual workshops. To take part, and find out more about our latest offerings, please see our events page.
Articles on philosophy, gardening, culture, cooking and living thoughtfully will be published regularly on our Magazine and we will be sharing Time to Make on Instagram – a series that offers techniques and tips on making, straight from our community.
Our thoughts are with all those who have been, and continue to be, affected during these troubling times. We look forward to coming together again and, for the time being, we hope we can offer you a calm space.
Thank you from all the TOAST team for your continued support.